How can I change my profile picture?
How to change my account picture?
The process of changing your account's profile picture is different if you're a Sessions Artist or if you're a Fan.
As an Artist, to update your Profile Picture you need to head over to your Artist Page.
1. Visit your Artist Page by accessing www.sessionslive.com/artists or clicking the "Artists" menu in the main upper bar.
2. Click your current profile picture at the upper-left corner of the Artist Page.
3. You'll be able to drag & drop any image files from your computer to upload as your profile picture or choose a picture from a selection of platforms available.
4. Once you upload the image, your account's profile picture will update.
As a Fan, to update your Profile Picture you'll first need to download the official Sessions Live app for mobile devices.
- The Sessions Android mobile app requires Android 8.0 and up.
- The Sessions iOS mobile app requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Once downloaded, proceed to open the app and log into your account. To change your Profile Picture, tap "Fandom" in the bottom menu bar, then tap the profile icon at the upper-right corner of the screen. From there, tap on your current Profile Picture and you will be presented to either select a photo from your device or take a new one straight using your device's camera.
- Note that changing your Profile Picture through SessionsLive.com on a web browser is only available for Sessions Artist accounts at this time and that Fans need to be using the mobile app.
Check out the following Sessions Webinar Series video about this subject!