Where can I find the Sessions Rules of Conduct?
Sessions encourages you to motivate and inspire each other. Sending artists some Love is a great way to show your support, but even more powerful is showing respect. To help foster the community, we've developed community guidelines to follow when interacting with fans and other artists.
Our mission is our commitment to being a long-term partner to artists and allowing freedom for creators to own their growth and fandom. We support the next generation of music content, allowing creators to grow exponential fandom driven by personal connection, Love, and boosted access to creators' brand and ecosphere.
The following Rules of Conduct are expectations designed to drive Sessions’ core mission. By agreeing to use the platform, you also agree with all of the following:
- Go Live (Not Performing)
- I should use the Sessions platform to focus on my music performances. I shouldn't stream other non-music-related content for more than 10 minutes at a time.
- Go Live (Extensive Break)
- I should not display an overlay announcing a “quick break” or that I’ll “be online soon” for more than 10 minutes at a time.
- Go Live (Static Content)
- I should not display a static image, a video loop, or a black screen for more than 5 minutes at a time. If I need to take a break, I'll leave a message on-screen and refer to the “Extensive Break” rule above.
- Go Live (Absent Artist)
- I should not stream the feed of my webcam displaying an empty room or an empty space for more than 5 minutes at a time. If I need to take a break, I’ll leave a message on-screen and refer to the “Extensive Break” rule above.
- Go Live (Not Interacting)
- I should be present in the stream in-person (or through a virtual avatar) and actively interact with my viewers all the time. I cannot stream past performances, pre-recordings, fake content, or fail to interact with my chat messages.
- Play Fair (Crew-Only Abuse)
- I should only stream “Crew-only mode” shows if my Crew members are present. I cannot stream an exclusive show without the presence of my audience for more than 5 minutes at a time.
- Play Fair (Multiple Accounts)
- I should not own more than one Sessions account, have any kind of alternate fan accounts, or send Love from fake accounts to my own artist account.
- Grow Love
- I should not ask for donations outside of Sessions Love. I cannot display, promote, or encourage any other forms of donations such as PayPal, GCash, etc.
- Play Nice (Negative Attitude)
- I should refrain from promoting or encouraging harassment, discouragement, or insults to others artists or fans, or using offensive and derogatory words.
- Play Nice (Crassness)
- I should refrain from displaying partial or full nudity on camera. I should not stream on Sessions if I’m under the influence of drugs or medication that would affect my judgment.
Choosing to ignore our Rules of Conduct is considered a violation of our Terms of Service. Our team will take immediate action if determined that these rules have been broken, including but not limited to warnings and suspensions.
You can read the full Terms of Service by clicking here.