What are the Sessions Live Rules of Conduct?
Where can I find the Sessions Rules of Conduct?
Sessions Live encourages you to motivate and inspire each other. Sending Artists some Love is a great way to show your support, but even more powerful is showing respect. To help foster the community, we've developed community guidelines to follow when interacting with Fans & Artists.
Our mission is our commitment to being a long-term partner to Artists and allowing freedom for creators to own their growth and fandom. We support the next generation of music content, allowing creators to grow exponential fandom driven by personal connection, Love, and boosted access to creators' brand and ecosphere. The following Rules of Conduct are expectations designed to drive Sessions’ core mission.
- Go Live. Your show needs to be completely live. Pre-recorded content used to fill time or promote your brand can not exceed 10 minutes in duration. A loop video or any form of non-Live content before, after, or during your performance should not exceed 10 minutes in duration. While being featured at Sessions Events, the entirety of your show should be completely live. You should also not stream or re-broadcast any of your previous shows or event participation, and you need to be visible on-camera or through a virtual avatar. Sessions does not allow the passive streaming of songs while displaying only videos, recording, or pre-rendered content.
- Grow Love. Donation requests other than Love are not permitted. You can not display, promote, or encourage any other forms of donations/payments while using Sessions.
- Play Nice. Treat each other with courtesy when using Sessions Live. We don't allow promoting or encouraging harassment, discouragement, or insults to Artists, Fans, Sessions Moderators, or Sessions Support for any reason. Please limit discussions on politics, religion, race, sex, orientation, age, or any topic that is considered inappropriate by our team. Refrain from aggressive actions and always keep in mind you're interacting with other human beings.
- Play Fair. Cheating in any fashion to exploit or abuse Bonuses, Leaderboards, or Artist Programs will result in immediate disciplinary action. Sessions Artists should refrain from creating fake Fan accounts or having alternate Artist accounts, or use said alternate accounts to profit from sending Love to themselves to obtain an advantage over others, Level their account up artificially, or cash out that Love. Artists are not allowed to stream solo shows in their "collective/band" accounts or donate Love from their individual accounts to their "collective/band" accounts. Artists that manipulate Love to win Sessions events will be ineligible for event prizes.
- Have Fun. Enjoy the experience, make new friends, and grow Love. We're an inclusive community that values diversity and all levels of artistry. Always treat everyone in Sessions with respect while helping us create a safe environment for everyone.
Not following our Rules of Conduct is considered a violation of our Terms of Service. Our team will take immediate action if determined that these rules have been broken, including but not limited to warnings and suspensions. See also: Help Article: "Sessions Live Terms of Service (ToS)".