As an artist, you can cash out the Love that your fans have donated to you. To request a cash-out on Sessions, there is a minimum requirement of $100, and your cash-out will be processed by the 15th of the following month.
As an example: if you have a balance of $100 on November 30th, you can get paid on or around December 15th.
To request a cash-out, simply follow these instructions:
1. Visit your Artist Hub by accessing www.sessionslive.com/artists or clicking the "Artist Hub" menu in the main upper bar.
2. Click "Love" and "Cash Out" on the left-side menu.
3. You'll be able to see your current amount of Love this way. Fill up the fields with the email associated with your Artist account ("Contact email"), a valid PayPal account email ("PayPal email"), and click on the "Cash Out" button.
- Your PayPal information does not get stored in your Sessions account. You need to fill the Contact and PayPal fields out every time you request a new Cash-out.
- After submitting your request, please note that the Love does not get removed straight away. All cash-out requests are processed only once a month, 1 to 2 days after the month ends.
- You can request multiple cash-outs before the end of the month. Then after the cash-out deadline for the month, we will process only one request with the most Love. After that, you can expect the funds to reach your PayPal account around the 15th of the month.
Example: You requested a cash-out on the 10th of October with a Love balance of $500. If you received $200 more Love after you submitted your first request, you can still submit a new request before October 30 so it registers your most recent Love balance of $700. Then on November 1 or 2 which is the processing day, we will process the most recent request of $700 Love. The amount is then paid to your PayPal around November 15.