Note that Sessions has two different Love currencies:
- Love that you purchased in the Store and can share with other Artists (sometimes called Shareable Love);
- If you're an Artist, all Love you receive from streaming gets added to your account as Cashable Love. This Love cannot be shared with others, is exclusive to Artist accounts, and can only be cashed out.
Here's how to see your current amount of Love:
For all users (Shareable Love):
One of the ways you can check your current amount of Love is by visiting your Profile.
1. Using a computer, head to www.sessionslive.com to access the main Sessions page.
2. Access your "View Profile" screen by clicking the menu on the upper-right corner of the screen.
3. You'll be able to see the amount of Love your account is now holding, or purchase more by clicking the "+" icon.
For Artists (Cashable Love):
As an Artist, you can check your current amount of Cashable Love by visiting your Artist Hub. Please note that Cashable Love (the Love you received as Bonus Love or donations from Fans) can only be cashed out, and cannot be used to donate to your fellow streamers.
1. Head to www.sessionslive.com/artists to visit your Artist Hub.
2. Access your "Love - Cash Out" menu by navigating the side panel.
3. You'll be able to see the amount of Love your Artist Account holds, and request a Cash-out using this same page.
- If you want to know more about how to request a Cash-out, please visit: Help Article: "How do I turn my Love into money?".