After creating your artist account, you're advised to perform the soundcheck process that starts right after you fill in your basic account details. This process will instruct you on how to add your stream settings to your Streamlabs software and can be used to double-check if your audio and video are working as intended.
This process can also be started at any time by heading to your Artist Hub, clicking "Go Live" in the left-hand menu, and clicking on "Soundcheck".
1. The first prompt will ask you to download and install Streamlabs.
2. After clicking "I'm Ready!", you'll be able to see the Server URL and Stream Key associated with your Sessions account. Please don't share these codes with others.
3. In your Streamlabs OBS software, open the "Settings" menu and select "Stream" on the left-hand panel of menu options. Insert your "URL" and "Stream key" in the appropriate fields and hit "Done".
4. Clicking "Done" will bring you back to the main Streamlabs screen. Over at the bottom-right corner, please click the "Go Live" button.
5. Going back to your browser window, you should be able to see the video and hear the audio that your Streamlabs software is sending to the Sessions servers. You can use this window to check your latency, volume levels, and video quality.
6. After checking that "It Works", you're all set! The next page will take you to your Artist Hub, which is your main dashboard of information regarding your Artist account. See also: Help Article: "How can I access the Artist Hub?".