We're excited to have you perform at our Sessions Events, and we want to help you get more engagement on your social media post for these events.
Check this video from our Webinar Series out to learn more about Post Boosting!
Create your Instagram post and be sure that it matches the following:
- Create/use your own image or grab one of our provided images by clicking this link.
- Please note that our provided images cannot be edited.
- Your social media post must include:
- The date of the Event
- A link to the ticketing page of the Event
- You can get this from your Artist Hub > Go Live >Events. Click the pencil icon beside the event and click View Event Details. The ticket link is found under the description section of the lineup.
- The post caption must mention the @sessionslive Instagram account
- Use the hashtag #SessionsLive
- Add Sessions as your Brand Partner in this post. You do that by following these instructions:
- On the "Captions" page when making the post, scroll down and select "Advanced Settings"
- At the bottom of the page under "Branded content", select "Add paid partnership label"
- Select "Add brand partners"
- In the search bar, enter "Sessionslive" and add us as a Brand Partner
- Select "Next", then "Allow brand partners to boost", and finally "Done"
- Complete everything by finalizing and publishing your Instagram post
After you’ve done that, you should grab the link to your Instagram post and send it our way. You can send us the link to your Instagram post by completing our Boost My Sessions Instagram Post form. A Sessions Specialist will then process this request and you'll receive a reply in your email inbox within the next 72 hours.