In this article, we show you some tips on how to set up your camera using the Streamlabs software.
If your Streamlabs "Theme" did not add your video source automatically to your Streamlabs main screen, you might need to add it manually.
1. Depending on the Streamlabs "Theme" you're currently using, identify where the "Sources" panel is.
2. Click on the "Plus +" icon next to the "Sources" panel.
3. Streamlabs will ask you what kind of source you want to add - you're looking to add a "Video Capture Device", such as a webcam or video recorder attached to your computer. Select it in the list and click "Add Source" near the lower-right hand corner of that screen.
4. The next screen will ask you exactly what video device you want to use. Select the video device you're looking for in the list and click "Add Source" near the lower-right hand corner of that screen.
5. You should see the video device you selected appear in the "Sources" list.
6. Note that you should resize the feed from your video device over in the "Preview" pane to make it appear as large or small as you want.
Don't forget to check the entire Sessions Webinar Series out:
- Sessions Events
- Artist Progression
- Sessions Features
- Streaming Best Practices
- Artist Store & Marketing