In this article, we show you what a Sessions Event is and how you can benefit from them.
Sessions Events are online music events streamed by Sessions featuring our Sessions Artists from all over the globe. Events are basically divided into two categories: Festivals and Showcases.
Festivals by Sessions
- Festivals are for the newer and lower-level Rising Artists that have their Artist Level between 1 and 7. Artists may choose their own repertoire when performing in these Festivals.
- You can register for Festivals by checking the Artist Newsletter - you'll receive it every week in your email inbox. The Newsletter has all the available Events you can sign up for.
- See also: "Help Article: What is a Festival and how can I join?"
- Showcases, on the other hand, are open to Rising Artists that have their Artist Level 8 or above, and usually follow a theme, a specific format, or genre. Major prizes await the winners of these Showcases.
- As with Festivals, you can see what Showcases are available for sign-up by checking the Artist Newsletter weekly in your email inbox.
- See also: "Help Article: What is a Showcase and how can I join?"
Don't forget to check the entire Sessions Webinar Series out:
- Sessions Events
- Events Explained < you are here!
- Events Sign Up
- Artist Progression
- Sessions Features
- Streaming Best Practices
- Artist Store & Marketing