In this article, we show you how to sign up and book up a performance time at a Sessions Event.
As a Sessions Artist, you'll be invited to our future Sessions Events by email communications such as the Artist Newsletter or other regular emails. They contain special links that, when accessed while logged into your Sessions Account, will allow you to see the available performance times and book a slot.
Sessions emails will contain links to book your performance times at events.
1. When booking a performance time, the first thing you want to do is check the available dates (1) and times (2). Only the available slots will be displayed to you. To see more slots than currently displayed, click the [...] button (3). Note that the times displayed are in local time as of the device you're using to access this page.
2. After highlighting what performance time you want, click the purple "Register Now" button to proceed.
3. You'll be faced with this note, and the event will be successfully added to your list of Events in your Artist Hub. If you're not happy with your performance time, you can reschedule or cancel your participation by clicking on the appropriate buttons.
4. Also note that you'll receive an email with the confirmation for your performance time - this email will also note your performance time in your local time zone (in the following example, the time zone displayed is the "-03" time zone).
Don't forget to check the entire Sessions Webinar Series out:
- Sessions Events
- Events Explained
- Events Sign Up < you are here!
- Artist Progression
- Sessions Features
- Streaming Best Practices
- Artist Store & Marketing