In this article, we show you how you can use our "Instagram Post Boosting" feature to maximize your online presence and spread the word about your participation in our Sessions Events.
Create your Instagram post and be sure that it matches the following:
- Create/use your own image or grab one of our provided images by clicking this link.
- Please note that our provided images cannot be edited.
- Your social media post must include:
- The date of the Event
- A link to the ticketing page of the Event.
- You can get this from your Artist Hub > Go Live >Events. Click the pencil icon beside the event and click View Event Details. The ticket link is found under the description section of the lineup.
- The post caption must mention the @sessionslive Instagram account
- Use the hashtag #SessionsLive
- Add Sessions as your Brand Partner in this post. You do that by following these instructions:
- On the "Captions" page when making the post, scroll down and select "Advanced Settings"
- At the bottom of the page under "Branded content", select "Add paid partnership label"
- Select "Add brand partners"
- In the search bar, enter "Sessionslive" and add us as a Brand Partner
- Select "Next", then "Allow brand partners to boost", and finally "Done"
- Complete everything by finalizing and publishing your Instagram post
After you’ve done that, you should grab the link to your Instagram post and send it our way. You can send us the link to your Instagram post by completing our Boost My Sessions Instagram Post form. A Sessions Specialist will then process this request and you'll receive a reply in your email inbox within the next 72 hours.
Don't forget to check the entire Sessions Webinar Series out:
- Sessions Events
- Artist Progression
- Sessions Features
- Streaming Best Practices
- Artist Store & Marketing
- Boosting a Post < you are here!