We provide you with this step-by-step guide that will help you create or return to your Sessions Artist account.
Access our website by visiting www.SessionsLive.com
Log into your account or create a new one. In the top-right corner of your screen, click "LOG IN" or "SIGN UP".
- Enter the email address you signed up with
- Enter your password
- If you forgot your password, you may request a password reset by clicking "Forgot Password?". Simply click the link from the password reset email and enter a new password!
- You should now be logged into your Artist account
- If you have a different account linked to the same email address as your Artist account, please see: Help Article: "Can I have multiple Sessions accounts?".
- After logging into your account, click "PROFILE" and "Edit Profile" over in the top-right corner of your screen to personalize your profile
- Enter the email address you want to associate with your Artist account
- Create a password for your account
- Over in the top-right corner of your screen, click "PROFILE" and "Edit Profile"
Add a Profile Picture
- Tap the gray photo circle to change your Profile Picture
- You'll be able to select a file from online services (such as Google Photos or a local file on your computer)
Edit your Username
Your Sessions Username can be, for example, your first name or your stage name. This username will be used to create your personal URL, which your fans will use to locate your profile.
- Click your current Sessions Username to edit it
- Note that we have automatic filters that check if the username is already being used or if it sounds like profanity
Don't forget to share your Sessions Username with fans, so they can find you! This way, fans can locate your page at any time to view your schedule and watch your streams.
Here is an example of how to share your personal URL: https://sessionslive.com/YOURUSERNAME
Edit your Display Name
Your Display Name is the name you'll be addressed to when joining other rooms, or when listed on the Sessions main page.
Click your current Display Name to edit it
Edit your country and About info
Show everyone where you're from by filling up the "Country" field. The "About" field is your introduction to the fans - this is where you get to write about your music, style, interests, fun facts... and don't forget to request for them to join your crew!
- Click the "Country" field to edit it
- Click the "About" field to edit it
Add Social Media Links
Share as much as you can with all of your fans. This is telling YOUR fans where else they can find you.
- Click the "Links" field to edit it
- Links you can add: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Spotify, Twitter, Apple Music, SoundCloud, Tidal, Amazon Music, Deezer
- Paste the link in the designated field and click "Submit"