We're happy to see you as part of the Sessions family and successfully booked to participate in a Festival by Sessions! We suggest you keep the following in mind:
- Double-check your Festival performance time in your Artist Hub. The times displayed will always be local to your device, so make sure you're not confused about time zones. See also: Help Article: "How can I double-check the time I'm set to be featured at an event?".
- Consider creating an Instagram post about your Festival performance - we'll Boost that Instagram Post for you. To learn more about this feature, see Help Article: "Can you Boost my Sessions Event Instagram post?".
- Perform a soundcheck to make sure your stream works. To learn more about this feature, see Help Article: "How do I perform my Artist account soundcheck?".
- Rehearse by Going Live with a Solo Show. Simply Go Live at any time to grow accustomed to the Sessions streaming tools and features.
- Be live on Sessions around 15 minutes before your performance time. When the time to be featured at the Event comes, as long as you're already streaming in your Sessions room, you'll be automatically put on stage and featured to the entire platform. Don't miss your performance time - we're anxiously waiting to see you perform.
- Explore our Knowledge Base to learn more about the platform. Feel free to read all of our Sessions Help Articles, visit The Green Room webpage, and contact Live Chat Support to clear up any questions.