If you need to log off of your current Sessions account, please follow these steps:
If using a computer:
1. Visit www.sessions.live and click the "profile" button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
2. In the popup that appears, click "Log Out".
3. Confirm your choice by clicking "Yes" in the popup that shows up.
If using the Sessions app:
1. The Sessions app needs to be logged into a Sessions account all the time, so you can't log off from the app completely. You can only log off the Sessions app if you log into another account. In this situation, you have two options:
- Uninstall the app and reinstall it, so a new temporary account is created (logging you off your current one)
- Or log into a different account using the app, following the Help Article: How can I switch accounts when using the Sessions app?